If you have family and friends that live away and they want to order from your child's Norcard Fundraising Catalogue, You will need to set your child up with a "Seller ID". This ID will be needed by your friends/family when they are ordering to enable that your child gets credit for this order.
The steps to setting up a "Seller ID" are as follows:
1. Go to the Norcard Website at www.norcard.ca
2. Click on the "FUNDlink"...
3. The Student (Seller) will need to create an account.
This will allow family and friends to order from the student online... NOTE: The "Sellere ID" Number can be found on the blue & White Order Form in the top right hand corner...
4. Select the town of "Springhill"
5. Select the School of "Springhill Home and School"
The site will then guide you through the next steps of the registration process.
REMEMBER: All Orders and Money will need to be submitted to the school by Wednesday, October 15, 2014. This is the very last date that we will be able to accept the orders in order to have the gifts back to us before the Christmas break.